The Best 1 terabyte ssd of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 1 terabyte ssd but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 1 terabyte ssd in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY DEFINING RELIABILITY: Meet the demands of every task from everyday computing to 8K video processing, with up to 2,400 TBW under a 5 year limited warranty
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe SPEED Whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance
- PACKED WITH SPEED 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,000 MB/s
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance
- BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN With up to 600 TBW and a 5 year limited warranty, the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability
- RELIABLE THERMAL CONTROL 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology, Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Product ships in Amazon Certified frustration free packaging (may differ from Retail Packaging depicted in product collateral)
- GO BIG, DO MORE: The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity
- ENHANCED IN EVERY WAY: With an expanded, SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance
- BOOST CAPACITY: The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB
- RELIABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: The capacity of the 8TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2,880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9.5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 gen 2 supported devices*.
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)**
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft.
How Do You Buy The Best 1 terabyte ssd of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 1 terabyte ssd? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 1 terabyte ssd, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 1 terabyte ssd available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 1 terabyte ssd that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 1 terabyte ssd?
- What benefits are there with buying an 1 terabyte ssd?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 1 terabyte ssd?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 1 terabyte ssd, much less the best one?
- Which 1 terabyte ssd are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 1 terabyte ssd?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 1 terabyte ssd, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 1 terabyte ssd, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 1 terabyte ssd. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 1 terabyte ssd buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 1 terabyte ssd currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 1 terabyte ssd has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 1 terabyte ssd?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 1 terabyte ssd.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 1 terabyte ssd objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 1 terabyte ssd.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 1 terabyte ssd, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 1 terabyte ssd is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 1 terabyte ssd information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 1 terabyte ssd is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.